Subject: [Leica] The Zurich Cafe
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:41:23 +0200

Hi Len,

I'm glad you liked it, I don't why but the Rigid Summicron is a gem on
the M8, I remember the Steve Barbour's pictures with the DR was very
nice with a natural B&W, thank you very much for looking and
commenting Len, I agree that the se?orita 655BW is one of my favorites.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 31/03/2009, a las 15:40, Leonard Taupier escribi?: