Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some more wide stuff in BW
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:03:40 -0700

At 1:49 AM +0200 3/31/09, Douglas Sharp wrote:
>Hi everyone.
>
>Here are a few recent and older shots of the VW sales and factory
>complex in Wolfsburg shot with aCanon 20D with focal lengths between
>12 and 24 mm, and converted with  BW Converter from
>Photo-plugins.com (freeware). The colour originals are on the
>
>The Science Museum (Looks like an invading alien spaceship):
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7271-Edit.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7273-Edit.jpg.html
>
>The reception building:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7288-Edit.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7295-Edit.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7296-Edit.jpg.html
>
>In the grounds:
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7300-Edit.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7301-Edit.jpg.html
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/MG_7306-Edit-Edit.jpg.html
>
>C+C welcome
>
>Cheers
>Douglas

Thanks for showing these, Douglas. I remember some of these, but
having a number in B&W and Colour together makes them even more
interesting. As usual, sometimes I like one better one way and the
next the other way. In any case a great series. It certainly makes me
wish I had a day to go photographing there.

I guess there's some money to be made manufacturing cars in good
times :-) except not so much if you're Opel.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com