Subject: [Leica] childhood, so....this, or this...?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:15:54 -0700

On Mar 29, 2009, at 3:09 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 06:06 PM 3/29/2009, you wrote:
>
>> an old image, pre  photoshop,   I've lived with the bird for 40
>> years...
>>

>> Steve
>
> Lose the bird.  It detracts from the subject of the photo, which is
> the girl.

I can't argue with that at all Tina, though I always saw it as the
magic of the moment, of childhood, in the broader sense,  punctuated
by the improbable bird flying through...

it's hard to shake that  feeling, maybe 'cus of its longevity...

so I am rather struggling with the thought,

but I can deal with it...

:-)

thanks, Steve