Subject: [Leica] 90mm Macro Elmar M
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:14:31 -0400

Hi Tim,

I live in Hatboro. I take the Turnpike from Willow Grove to the Blue
Route then get off at Route 1 to Longwood Gardens. It normally takes
me about 1/2 hour to get to the airport, about 55 minutes to Longwood.

What I like about the 90mm macro is it's a very sharp lens, it's
small and can be collapsed in the M8, it's very good for normal
shooting and even without the googles gives me good close-ups. It
gives the closest view of any M lens without getting into the
Visoflex.  I don't recall seeing the lens used, it's fairly new as
leica lenses go. I bought mine in August of 2006. Unfortunately the
price has increased by $800 for the lens alone since then.

Len