Subject: [Leica] Scrapple queue
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:16:51 -0600

I have an archaeologist friend who grew up in Yugoslavia just after WW2.
 She's quite a gourmet nowadays but has a special place in her heart for
Spam.  The reason?  She has memories from childhood of getting Spam from US
care packages, and it being the only meat they could ever get.

I grew up in the US deep south but for some reason never heard of scrapple.
 I tried it when I moved to the east coast as an adult but didn't like it.
 Not crazy about Spam either.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE