Subject: [Leica] IMG: Trains
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:43:11 -0400

These photos were taken at the New Hope train station in Bucks
County, Pennsylvania.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Trains/>

You can read about the history behind the train and station. It is
still in operation today on a limited basis.

<http://www.newhoperailroad.com/history.cfm>

The station was closed when I visited on Friday and I did not see the
steam engine. I'll be returning in the Summer when things are in full
operation.

However two of the photos show an old and rusting steam engine
partially dismantled. I don't know what it is or it's age.

The photos were taken with a Nikon F6 and AFS 17-35mm lens using
Tmax100 and XTOL.

Len

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] IMG: Trains)