Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon Lens Converters. FINAL PRICE REDUCTION!
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:13:27 -0400

If you have Canon G3, G5 or G6 digital camera, this is a great a deal.

Canon WC-DC58N WIDE ANGLE CONVERTER in original box. Converts G5 lens
0.7X from 35mm to 28mm equivalent lens. Requires Canon Lens Adapter
LA-DC58B. This lens converter works with all Canon G3, G5 and G6
cameras. Also with Canon A710, A700, A640 and A630 cameras. Condition
EXC++. Price new: $149. My asking price: $59.00 FINAL PRICE REDUCTION to
$24.00.

Canon TC-DC58N TELE CONVERTER in original box. Converts G5 lens 1.75X to
250mm equivalent lens. Requires Canon Lens Adapter LA-DC58B. This lens
converter works with all Canon G3, G5 and G6 cameras. Condition EXC++.
Price new: $109. My asking price: $59.00 FINAL PRICE REDUCTION to $24.00.

Canon LA-DC58B Conversion Lens Adapter in original box. Required to use
either the WC-DC58N or TC-DC58N listed above. Works with Canon G3, G5
and G6 cameras. Also can be used to mount 58mm filters, CU lenses, and
accessories. Condition EXC++. Price new: $24--$29. FINAL PRICE REDUCTION
to $10.00.

SPECIAL LUG DEAL: FINAL PRICE REDUCTION: Both lens converters and lens
adapter for $50.00 -- making the adapter cost only $2!

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass at gate.net <mailto:kenlass at gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping and
insurance from Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via
money order, cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by
personal check, items will be shipped after check clears final bank
approval. PayPal accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL