Subject: [Leica] Again with Zeiss 85/2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:11:31 +1000

Lluis I think the first one works really well. The lady in boots and leather
and even the chains show a strong, tall woman with the man sitting at her
feet. Still I think he did not mind. Maybe it would be nice to have a little
wider view. The people in the background have no heads. It is a very tight
composition.
In the third shot, the centre does seem to be softer and flatter to me. For
this one I might prefer that the shot be a vertical composition without the
lamp post. It needs a straighten too.