Subject: [Leica] IMG's plus advice needed - Guy, girl, bokeh
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:11:57 -0700

I have heard that the C-Sonnar Zeiss has impeccable bokeh at 1.5, but you
have to worry about focus shift.

... and a "senorita" shot is going to get much more views than a balding guy
shot any day on a list of mostly male photogs, bokeh not withstanding :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com