Subject: [Leica] Even more Adelaide photos from Brian's visit
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:51:40 -0700
References: <36172e5a0903210155s5cab6154t972f6aec7d84cc63@mail.gmail.com> <20090321224427.GUUO21373.eastrmmtao103.cox.net@eastrmimpo02.cox.net> <ee8fa51c0903220437x7bf93b55jf90646f853abaa40@mail.gmail.com> <E5F4B59C-2655-4454-AA53-228FFD74F20E@cox.net> <36172e5a0903221534w209ee673s74768748a230b33f@mail.gmail.com> <D25FC9D9-F922-4D4C-BC03-FDA2C94D542F@cox.net> <ee8fa51c0903222021r5c0edcb1odf98c1cb03f3e784@mail.gmail.com> <01d301c9ab6c$647f45d0$2d7dd170$@net> <ee8fa51c0903230204o66bdf8b2i908393561f9defa5@mail.gmail.com>

On Mar 23, 2009, at 2:04 AM, Marty Deveney wrote:

> Very good - but it doesn't count if you make your own irony or
> weirdness ;-)

I suspect if that the most Shulman'esque image you could find find in
China,

well then,  my  (fuzzy) thinking is a little less fuzzy...  (who is
that ____head anyway?)

:-)

(here again)

thanks Steve