Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Adelaide photos from Brian's visit
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:07:21 -0700

>> Nice pic - but you forgot the most important gear specification - what
>> bags are you guys carrying?
>
> You will have to ask Brian about his.

My camera bag shown in that picture is a Domke F-10. I also have a Domke
F-5XA, much smaller, which is what I usually carry around. Since we were all
engaging in Lens Fu that day in Adelaide, I needed to bring the big bag so I
could brandish several lenses. I've tried every imaginable brand, and I like
Domke the best.

Message from Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] IMG: More Adelaide photos from Brian's visit)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: More Adelaide photos from Brian's visit)