Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Adelaide photos from Brian's visit
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:56:28 +1000

I like to shoot reflections and shop windows. Often you see fascinating
juxtapositions. layers in layers or just stuff to smile at.
Here is the first known triple LUG self portrait. Note that Brian
acclimatised well to the warm Adelaide sun.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/br/30Ad.jpg.html
This suit was worn by Australian astronaut Andy Thomas when he hitched a
ride in a joint space venture.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/br/36Ad.jpg.html
A pleasing happenstance during street photography. Probably says something
about my irreverent sense of humour. The orange dome shapes are reflections
from telephone booth roofs.
Mandatory disclosure: Contains unrealistic depiction of woman designed to
market fashion. Final image has further been manipulated in Photoshop.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/br/39Ad.jpg.html

Comments welcome

--
Cheers