Subject: [Leica] DMR/M8 Question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:10:09 +0000

?Hi All,

I would like to know if the DC adapter cable for the M8 will also work with
the DMR Charger. ?Both chargers have the same DC connector, so I would like
to use the same chord for both chargers when on trips. ?Unfortunately when I
bought the DMR, the DC cable was not with the DMR and its Charger, so i
cannot compare them side by side as to their DC output, and polarity. ?And
of course there is no part number listed for this cable in the owners
manuals, they are listed as a part of the charger sets. ?Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Gene

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] DMR/M8 Question)