Subject: [Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:46:14 -0800

Susan -- Here is the "pocket dagger" I am waiting for (should be out
in a month or two):
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Samsung/samsung_tl320.asp
I was using the Ricoh Caplio R7 as a take-along camera, always in my
front pocket. But after four of them failed under warranty, I finally
gave up on Ricoh. I find that cameras the size of the Lumix FX37 and
the C-Lux 3 are the right size to have with you *always*.

Anybody with any experience with Samsung? The features of the tl320,
especially the 24mm wide-end and full manual controls look really appealing.
Gary Todoroff

Message from rennies at earthlink.net (Susan Rennie) ([Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?)