Subject: [Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?
From: rennies at earthlink.net (Susan Rennie)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:32:09 -0800

At 7:02 PM -0600 3/4/09, Sonny Carter wrote:
>Um, you own $4000 of Nikons and the M8 is out of your price range?  Then you
>want to buy a point and shoot?  How will that improve your art?

I think you misunderstand my purpose. The P&S isn't meant to be a
substitute for the Nikons, but a supplement. My "art" thrives on zoom
lenses (my favourite: the 70-300  VR). But it isn't possible to carry
a Nikon around at all times - to get those images for "I wish I had a
camera with me" moments. Therefore, I'm looking for a small high
performance point-and-shoot. I've heard and read high praise for the
Lumix FX37 and the C-Lux 3. But I've also heard/read that there is no
difference between the two cameras except price. I was wondering
whether Leica afficianados have a different take.

Susan

--
653 Palms Blvd
Venice, CA 90291