Subject: [Leica] Leica C-Lux3 or Panasonic FX37?
From: rennies at earthlink.net (Susan Rennie)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:36:59 -0800

I'm new to the list. I posted this inquiry yesterday, but haven't
seen it yet, so I'm posting it again. I really need the input of
Leica experts. Thanks.

Dear Leica Listas,

I would very much appreciate input as to the differences between the
Leica C-LUX 3 and the Panasonic Lumix FX37 (except the substantial
price difference).

I was a dedicated Leica (M4) until I made the digital switch (Nikon
D200 and D300). I'm very happy with the Nikons, but I really need a
small pocket camera as I like to have a camera with me at all times -
which was easier with the M4 than it is with the Nikons. (The M8 is
out of my price range.)

Thank you very much,

Susan

--