Subject: [Leica] It's just sooooo pretty
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:48:18 -0800

Beg to differ, Doug, but if that were true, then where is the $2500
digital Leica camera right now? Leica is farther behind the digital
curve than they were with the SLR Leicaflex in the 1960's. As long as
Leica thinks that they can pay the bills with collector baubles, then
they remain distracted and neglect their real market. Leica threw all
of us rangefinder fans under the bus with the S2, and any benefit
from it will be many years away and many years behind the technology
curve, if Leica continues its present approach.
Gary Todoroff