Subject: [Leica] It's just sooooo pretty
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:34:57 -0800

What would be REALLY pretty is an affordable bayonet-M digital body
in ANY color!

Sheese, Leica - give up already on these "commemorative" baubles and
the S2 megabucks project -- give us an M camera for $2500, and let us
use our lenses again in the digital world. You have out-priced 90
percent of the faithful rangefinder users, and seem stuck on a tiny
market segment of collectors who won't even take the camera out of the box.

To me that "sooooo pretty" Leica made me think of puke green, 'cause
that's what I want to do when I see all the crazy market directions
Leica is taking, which leaves behind a ever-dwindling number of Leica
fans. I'm hanging in there for Leica, but just barely.

Gary Todoroff