Subject: [Leica] Looking for extension tube
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:34:37 -0500

Hi Ric,

Have you tried using the setup using your Summitar and the Summitar
tube?  Also does the Summitar tube have one end with a knurled tube
around it meant to attach to the lens? This is the standard belun
meant for the 50mm f3.5 Elmar but does it look like this:

<http://www.ritzcam.com/catalog/images/Belun-P.jpg>

I only know what I read about these things in the collectors books
and on line so I'm not an expert by any means but I like to help if I
can.

Len