Subject: [Leica] OT: analog video8 to DVD transfer using a Mac - QUESTIONS to experts
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:20:07 +0100

Thanks Steve,

Thanks for the input.
Unfortunately, neither the camera, nor the video player offers this ...
At best the video player offers a scat (euro) socket, which the
interface does not have.

If I buy another interface as it is it that seems faulty in the
conversion, then I'll watch that it has both RCA and scat/euro features
to widen my options.

Thanks again
Phili^^e