Subject: [Leica] OT: Email software
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:57:17 -0800

LUGgers:  I need a bit of advice re. email software that can display
threaded messages.

I use Windows XP.  I've been using Eudora 5.1 for years.  I've been
perfectly satisfied with it except that it doesn't do threading.  So I've
been getting the LUG digest rather than individual messages.  Lately I've
been feeling like I should overcome the inertia for change and switch email
clients to something that does threading.

Any advice would be appreciated.  I'd like whatever I switch to to be
relatively easy to use and set up.  It doesn't necessarily have to be free,
but reasonable cost would also be nice.

I am *not* considering Outlook or Outlook Express.  I have to use Outlook
at work.  For personal use I much prefer a less bloated program that stores
things in compact text-based format.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] OT: Email software)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: Email software)