Subject: [Leica] Legal Question - copyright
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 10:24:17 -0500

Mike -

You really need to consult a copyright lawyer.  Carolyn Wright is a
photo attorney and she says that the need for a property release has
never been proven by USA courts, but she also says to consult your
attorney for specific cases:

http://www.photoattorney.com/2005/04/know-your-rights-and-limitations-when_23.html

Good luck!

Tina