Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bokeh?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:04:32 -0500

I agree that the bokeh looks just as bad (maybe worse) in B&W
Yet, the image actually works better (for me) with the disturbing
bright blue and other colors out of the mix.

If this is an uncropped image my guess would be the 90/2

time for that "gaussian blur" plug in purchase I guess
:~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com