Subject: [Leica] IMG: Adelaide wildlife, kind of
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:21:27 +1100

Hi Geoff,

Yes -- when I first bought my M3 a few years ago I was doing my
postgraduate study at Adelaide University, and I used to wander down
to the river to relax and occasionally photograph the swans. One of
the earliest pictures I took with the camera and a 50 rigid summicron
is here:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/11015767/>

They're very tame, too -- even the cygnets are convinced you're about
to feed them and will paddly up to you and squeak away. They used to
go for the shiny little lens cap fairly often, too. ;)

jv