Subject: [Leica] Insights about handling a delicate photo situation
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:49:49 -0500

And HIPPA is an issue which I know absolutely nothing about.
But I'm taking note of it and the discussion.

Without a doubt - whenever possible - better to have releases than not.

The trouble with all legally binding releases:
the wording is cold, makes reference to compensation
and seem completely in contradiction
to the spirit of the photographers work and intentions.
A conundrum.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com