Subject: [Leica] Australian LUG meet in Adelaide
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 23:11:03 +1000

Hey wait a minute. Brian did a worse thing to me. I shot half a dozen frames
with his sparkling new M8.2 and I am completely sold on the superiority of
its super quiet shutter and the adjusted frame-lines. I shot about 500
frames with mine on the weekend after that long lunch together and now I
hear the dang shutter EVERY time.