Subject: [Leica] OT advice re carry on bags for flights...
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:01:07 +0100

My best advice is find yourself a large bag - like a shopping bag or
similar - that folds up very small. Carry it with you and if the
counter staff get shirty just unravel it and put both your bags in
there while you walk through the gate. Once you're onboard nobody's
going to care, so you can go back to normal, fold the bag back up and
put it in your pocket.

There are several of these type of bags available, from the cheap
shopping bag to the elegant Longchamps, but they're great for stopping
the argument.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter