Subject: [Leica] Feb 2009 LUG Photo Contest
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:06:48 +0800

My thanks to the barkeeper and the judges for arranging and judging
this contest and
my congrats to the other winners and honourable mentions.  For those
who might be interested
my futbol photo was made on Jimbaran Beach in Bali at sunset and taken
with
my Leica R 180 Telyt APO mounted on my Nikon D700.
Cheers
Howard.