Subject: [Leica] Miniatures
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 28 12:51:53 2009

Lluis this is an interesting experiment. By the way did you notice that you
have already made 689 exposures with your M8? It is so easy to try a lot of
things and see the results straight away. A great camera to shoot a LOT
with!
The last shot from this group appeals to me the most. The out of foucus
background has an interesting shape behind the pots.
I think that you could experiment with all of these shots trying different
white balance settings and also see if you can brighten the pots themselves
too.The lighting is very tough on these dark objects.

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lluis Ripoll" <