Subject: [Leica] LTM windfall: Follow-up Question
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Thu Feb 26 21:49:38 2009

I know...Mark with a "k."

Let's see if we have a trifecta operating... Do you also own a Summitar 50?

At a camera store with probably 50 Leicas in its collection, I was told
yesterday that my three lenses weren't worth a CLA -- too common, not that
special, not that good.... All LTMs with bayonet adapters, I was told the
adapters were worth more than the lenses... Not exactly a ringing
endorsement...

I also have a 200 Telyt and a 65 Elmar....