Subject: [Leica] IMG: Last from Hawaii
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 26 18:54:18 2009

Doug, we Aussies volunteer to send back all 4 billion cane toads (bufo
marinus) that some fool imported from Hawaii to eat cane beetles. They eat
everything but cane beetles. We are euthanasing a couple a week here
currently. Quite horrid critters and really bad for our native frogs and
almost everything else.

Glad to hear that Kaydence and Kelsey are doing well. I wonder if Grandma
will be keen to leave this little darling behind, to return home with you?

>From this set of pics, I especially like the Java Sparrow shot for the
uncluttered environment (and meticulous focus of course). The Bulbul shot
shows a very alert posture and handsome profile and make up.
That's probably not fair on the Mannikin fellow, but he is out-blinged by
the others.