Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica IIIf with 50/2.8 Elmar, briteline finder, case
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Thu Feb 26 17:37:57 2009

Leica IIIf in Exc condtion.  Has had CLA and rf and vf are bright and
clear.   Late Elmar 50mm f2.8 in mint condition with both caps and
Elmar 5 cm hood.  Also the 50mm briteline Leitz finder in mint
condition, the Leica leather case for the camera and lens in very
nice shape, a soft release and a cable release.   I also have the
original instruction book somewhere, if I can find it.  $775.

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] FS Leica and Bessa R2 Cameras and Lenses)
Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] FS: Leica M4-2 with 50mm Summicron)