Subject: [Leica] Noctilux value question
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Feb 26 14:33:01 2009

Geoff,

This is what KEH is selling the Noctilux for.

<http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx?
Mode=&item=30&ActivateTOC2=&ID=17&BC=LM&BCC=1&CC=6&CCC=2&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=>

http://tinyurl.com/atcubx

I must say these have been for sale for a few months so I would
expect the price should be a little less. I don't know what they are
selling for on e-bay since I don't use that service.

Cheers,
Len