Subject: [Leica] Newbie M8 owner questions
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 17:56:52 2009

Hi Stephen,

Congrats on the new M 8. ?Many of us use the SanDisk Extreme III 2 G Cards.
?You need to update your Firmware to the latest version 2.02 so you can use
the SDHC cards for larger capacity cards. ?Since your M8 is new it may or
may not already be at the latest level, so check first. ?I would also advise
you to get a second battery for the M8, as you will need one.

Cheers,
Gene