Subject: [Leica] Miniatures
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Feb 25 16:16:01 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:

> All with Leica M8, Summilux 50, wide open, ISO 320
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Color/L1000686.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Color/L1000687.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Color/L1000688.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Color/L1000689.jpg.html
>

> Maybe if I frame the 4 together will produce a nicer effect?

you are right Lluis, and it may really be worth a try...

but they are absolutely lovely as is,

and the color is quite exquisite...

however, what I don't understand is why the M8 is making a people/bw
photographer into a thing/color photographer...

why? what am I missing here?

I think the M8 is great for the very thing you have always done, I use
mine mostly for people/bw...

though I occasionally shoot oranges with mine,

:-)

amities, Steve