Subject: [Leica] M6 (N)eveready Case
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue Feb 24 18:17:21 2009

Question:  I received a black Leica everready case with my M6 last
year.  Does anybody know if the top comes off so I can just use the
bottom as a protective leather case fo the Leica?
The top pivots around a black snap-like button and there is an arrow
next to the button embossed in the leather, but I don't know how it
comes off and don't want to apply too much force.  Any ideas?
Jan

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] M6 (N)eveready Case)