Subject: [Leica] Re: Fair use -- Of Gee Bee's Photos?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Feb 22 13:52:31 2009

Larry,

I have never seen any of Gee Bee's pictures of the Lake Country
(Cumbria).  I  thought that most of his pictures were of Nothhamptonshire
which does not have more than a pond or two. a few rivers and a canal.

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re: Fair use -- Of Gee Bee's Photos?)