Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 08 - Phx- George
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 22 05:10:20 2009

Thanks George,

as I wrote it off list to Steve, the guy - our chimney sweep - was
honoured I had asked him if I could record his image as a symbol of the
trade - he went back to the van, took the ladder down the roof rack,
adjusted his gear, wipped some dust, and  stood to attention.
I was altogether honoured, surprised, and moved.

About the tones, I tried to squeeze something out of the file that would
also please him - nostalgia? He'll be retiring next year after 44 years
in chimneys, fireplaces, and suit ... He'd deserve a medal.

Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Amiti?s
Phili^^e