Subject: [Leica] Raptor fishing action
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 10:28:44 2009

I have to agree with Doug on this. ?The state of Wildlife photography,
especially bird photography, is all in what technology you bring out and
very little on skill. ?This past Sunday I was the featured photographer for
the month. ?I showed a selection of photos mostly from the trip to Europe,
but ended the presentation with a couple of my Bald Eagle shots, not those
on the gallery. ?We got to talking about the photos and what I used to get
them and they were stunned I did not have AF and IS lenses, but my only my
Archaic MF 560 Telyt on the R8/DMR. ?I also have noted while out shooting on
the river, all the photogs out there are using their C & N cameras with big
AF/IS lenses with motors buzzing away, with no effort to planning their
shots etc.

Gene

 -------------- Original message from Doug Herr
<wildlightphoto@earthlink.net>: --------------