Subject: [Leica] Some M8 Images
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Feb 12 23:48:42 2009

A nice set, Chris but to clarify what Geoff has written:

The window glass won't do anything for/against the IR. Your available
light just happens to be low IR content, which is usual in winter.

The reflection may or may not be due to the UV filter. It looks like
the picture is shot through glass, the most likely cause is the
window glass as that causes way more reflections than filters, an of
a somewhat different type.