From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Feb 11 10:52:20 2009

He's unsubing because he'll be away from a computer, not for what anyone
said.

Sorry to hear about your situation.  Here at NSU, they cut most adjuncts,
and are not hiring anyone to replace retirees or folks leaving for other
reasons, like death do us part.

If the stimulus doesn't pass with aid to higher education, then the cuts
will be even more dire.

Our beloved Governor, Bobby Jindahl (R. Louisiana) and the legislature
(mostly R) took us from a nice budget surplus to a deficit as large as the
surplus was in one year. They moan its because the price of oil fell, but in
the same year it also was at a record high.

Anyhow, at least your environment is become\ing more target rich for the
kind of photography you like to do.  Good luck to all of us in higher
education, and everyone else too.

--
Regards,

Sonny