Subject: [Leica] Fuji camera for the hiker
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Mon Feb 9 17:30:49 2009

Tom Abrahamsson writes in part:> No price was given at the time, but my
guess would be in > the $1800-2000 bracket with the current strength of the
yen.

Tom,

For that kind of money a pretty nice Rolleiflex TLR camera could be
purchased, cla'd, and put to the same use.

Maybe the TLR would be have more bulk to it (but also lighter) but I bet
it's photo's will be as good, or better, and it will hold its value far
beyond a new folder.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada
Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009