Subject: [Leica] My firsts M8 Test
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Feb 9 13:23:32 2009

Hi George,

Your words had me think many usual things, yes, 6 months and all we
are growing and sometime the life can change on a very few time, we
are still lucky to be well and we can continue meeting us on this list.

Thank you for looking and your words
Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 09/02/2009, a las 18:52, George Lottermoser escribi?: