Subject: [Leica] Some surprises with the M8
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Feb 8 16:51:49 2009

Hi Lluis,

Since you have an UV/IR block filter for your Summilux, I suggest
taking a number of shots with and without the filter, preferably in
DNG. Then look at them carefully and try to see if there is any
difference, and if so, does it matter?

That's really the only way to tell, as many shots taken without
filters will show effects that you might not be happy with after
you've seen shots taken with the filter. This goes for B&W also, but
especially for colour.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design