Subject: [Leica] Pics from down under
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Sat Feb 7 20:11:00 2009

Thanks - I corrected the kite surfing title.
The accident at Fox glacier happened the day before we went to the Franz
Josef glacier. We were in the tour booking office late in the afternoon when
a call came in to the owner's cell phone, and we overheard a conversation
involving a helipcopter, long chains, and removing seats. I guessed that
something bad had happened somewhere. Later we heard about the accident.
We gad the choice of a tur that involved climbing up the glacier. I passed
on the opportunity - we are from Chicago and I see no need to pay someone to
let me walk on ice!
--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net/blog