Subject: [Leica] Pics from down under
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 7 13:30:14 2009

Clive it looks like you got to see some very scenic country. always fun to
see what visitors shoot, too.
I laughed when I saw that you had the classic fried egg, baked beans and
toast breakfast along the way.
Two tongue in cheek comments for you:
Next time take your M8! We can't have those bent horizons from OT equipment
around here ;-)
Secondly, you know that New Zealand is not Australia, don't you ;-) I'm
impressed that you managed to drive there via the Great Ocean Road though!

Did you know that Melbourne hit 46.4 Celsius yesterday? Some regional areas
got to 47.9!  That's about 118 F for the non-metricated folks. Alastair must
be a puddle at Ballarat.

Cheers
Geoff, who lives nowhere near Warrnambool!