Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 5
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 6 13:07:28 2009

Don the first scene is a marvellous vista.
In the larger version the land especially has an odd smoothed look.
Something in post-processing??
One sensor spot above the cloud in centre, by the way!
You've done well to come up with drama from the sky-light around the
lighthouse there.
The picnic one misses for me. Just too much messy detail n the picnic. Like
a racoon opened their lunch for them!