Subject: [Leica] LUG yearbook etc.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Feb 4 18:15:54 2009

I believe that our Dr Ted is off-list currently, working on a new project.
You can get 5 of his most famous pictures in our book here to keep you
going!
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/522781.
Just a couple of other LUG folks you might have heard of in there too!
If you're ordering something from Blurb, add this one and save some postage.