Subject: Re: Rép : [Leica] My M8 landed but Black..., what I do?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 4 15:06:01 2009

Hi Nathan,

Really true, I can say too in Spanish "que m?s d?!"

I'll think on all this, nevertheless I shall return some items to
Ffordes they have mistake the shipment, they has sand me two filter
E46 instead of E49 and not yet available the E39.

I have a thing to sleep this night....

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 04/02/2009, a las 23:57, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: