Subject: [Leica] My M8 landed but Black..., what I do?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 4 13:30:58 2009

Thanks Len, Tarek, Seth, Jeff, Mehrdad, Steve Unswoorth and Barbour,
Vick

In fact most of the lenses I'll use with the M8 will be black, except
the Summilux 50 and some other old lenses I think I'll use more
usually on my M's film cameras. Maybe I'll keep this one in black, but
first at all I want ask to the dealer if it is a mistake or a problem
of delay with chrome bodies, the answer and sleep a couple of days
thinking on the final decision will help me. I should recognize that
black is really beautiful too.

Thanks to all for your kind help and opinions

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 04/02/2009, a las 21:35, Leonard Taupier escribi?: